Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Stress.

Last night...Oh last night.
Let's just say it wasn't good, it was rough.
Stress, it's an awful thing.
It attacked me last night, but I'm ok now.
You want to know why? Husband. That's why.
He told me so. I believe him. I trust him.
Husband doesn't lie.
I'm ok. I'm better than ok.
I'm great! I'm happy and I'm smiling!
I'm alive, I'm married to the best husband, our future is bright.
We can see the light..in the distance. Closer would be nice.
The adventure will be fun though. It WILL.
This morning I was thankful for being here another day, that wasn't promised.
Another day with husband.
That's something that is probably not thought about a lot.
I love my life. It is the best it has ever been.
That little stress thing can go to...well you know.
You can't have a testimony without tests...
Today is a good day!
All is well here!

Philippians 4:13 was very helpful.

Also Alma 26:12, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment