Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Husband Letter's....




Anthony still out on his Mission. He is the second from the right (next to the one with sunglasses on)

Yesterday, I was going through some of Anthony's letters that he sent me while out on his mission.
You know, way back before we were husband and wife.
It was so precious to read them and I could actually put his voice with them.
I know, I know...I had talked to him in Australia, but that was only for like 5 minutes!
Plus, I'm pretty sure I was just in shock (in a good way).
Remembering what it sounded like over 7 months was difficult, All I knew was he had an amazing accent. If you listen to him now he still has a bit of one, I love it.
People on our cruise would ask him where he was from...or if he asked them what part of Australia they were from they would ask him right back. It made his day. I could tell.
Besides being able to put his voice with the letters, it was fun to see what we said we should do when he got home and how many of things that we actually did do and still need to do!
What a cute missionary my sweet husband was!
Even now it is grand to be in a conversation with him and have something said that reminds us of those good ole letter days...
Who knew that day in Australia I was walking away from my future husband?
I sure didn't, but a girl can dream..right?
Anyway, just wanted to share my little experience yesterday.
Getting lost in those thoughts and memories was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment