Sunday, August 21, 2011

We Have Some Shout Outs...

Well...First things first.
I must wish my sweet Mommy Dearest a Happy Birthday!!
Sooo...
Happy Birthday! I love you so super much!
Thanks for deciding to have me and always being there for me!
Thanks for supporting me and always believing in me.
You are so great and the best!

Also I must wish my father-in-law a Happy Birthday!
In a couple days, but still..Happy Birthday!
Thank you for raising such a sweet, hard-working son!
Thanks for everything you have done for us and all the love and support!


Also I have a couple more shout outs...
Happy Anniversary to Jason and Natalie! (father & mother-in-law)
You two are such good examples to Husband and I!
Their anniversary was Aug. 19th

Happy Anniversary to Marissa and Cody! (sister and bro-in-law)
I love you guys...Have another baby. Thanks
Their anniversary was Aug. 19th

aaaaand...Congratulations to Cody! He passed his boards and is now officially a Physicians Assistant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment