Monday, August 29, 2011

Identical.

This weekend was basically identical to last.
We went to Fairview on Friday night and went boating on Saturday.
There were some differences though...liiiiike...
We had WAY more people come with us and we got to stay out on the "lake" a little bit longer, or more like a lot longer. I put "lake" like that because, it was more like a puddle. It was great to catch some Sun.
I don't know how many of you know this, but I'm a sun girl. I love the sun and I love the heat. I'm not too excited about summer coming to an end...Especially since it seems like Utah has been having 9 months of winter. I do love snow. Especially on Christmas, but 9 months is too much of it.
Anyway, We went boating all day and went tubing..again I'm sorry I didn't get pictures, but take my word for it Husband looks oh so cute wakeboarding. Seriously, he's a hottie.
He got some pretty awesome tan lines as well.
It was so fun to be with everyone, literally everyone. It was a relaxing, good, fun weekend. I didn't want it to end.
Friday and Saturday night were those warm summer nights and Husband and I went out on the porch swing and just sat and chit chatted a bit, Usually the family cam out a little bit later and we would have some good conversation.
Anyway, to say the least Husband and I had a very good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment