Monday, August 15, 2011

Our First Camping Trip!


I am so excited to tell everyone that we had our very first camping trip!
Ask me if it was fun...Go ahead, ask me!
It was way fun, I love camping and camping with sweet husband was awesome.
We were invited by his family. There was, Anthony's dad and mom, his sisters Alexis, Alivia, and Aubrey, his brother came up for one of the days (Austin) and of course Creed came up with us!
It was awesome to get to be up in the mountains and have no worries, no cell phone service, to just be away from it all and relax and have a good time with husband and other family!
We went on the four-wheelers, just Anthony and I!
It was so fun, We went up this little canyon thing to try and find this tree his grandparents carved their name in like 50 years ago! We didn't find it, but we later found out that we didn't go down far enough..Dang it! That would have been cool to see!
Don't even worry Anthony made sure that we kept the tradition alive!
He carved our names in a tree! As you can see in the pictures above.
You can't get more precious than that! Seriously!
We saw a bunch of names from 1913!
I hope it is there for 50 years..or more. How cool would that be?
Anyway, Saturday night we got to sleep to the sound of rain! It was awesome.
Summer rainstorms are pretty bomb. Just so refreshing.
I also got to make a s'more, which I haven't done for so long! I had forgotten how much I love those things. That is a treat that always taste better when you are around a camp fire, ya know?
There isn't a lot to say. It wasn't an adventurous camping trip. It was just to be with family and to relax and enjoy the world around us. Which is the best! To me anyway. I love it.
Well, I guess that is our weekend in a nutshell. Our first camping trip in a nutshell, but believe me there will be MANY more!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun! Dont forget you guys have to come with us camping!! the picture is so dang cute of you two!! =) love you guys!

    ReplyDelete