Thursday, August 18, 2011

Favorite, Plain & Simple...

It's a usual thing for me to wake up early...
Before husbands' alarm clock, early.
But this morning a thought came to me. It's a thought I have had before, but I had never gone that deep into it as I had this morning.
You probably want to know what the thought is, huh?
It was the thought that "this is my favorite place."
Nestled in the nook of husband. It's like that nook was made just for me.
I can hear his heart beat and the steady breathing of husband
The smell of axe and old spice.
Every now and then a kiss on my forehead, if he knows I'm awake.
I feel comfortable here. It's safe. There are no worries or stress.
It's a simple place to be, but it's my favorite.
Even more than Australia or Europe...or anywhere.
Plus, it's free!
Husband isn't just my favorite person, he has my favorite place.
I get to be there every night and even with hugs, I get just a minute of that place.
It's my favorite, plain & simple


Husband and I..and Creed went to the Temple last night.
It was awesome and very much needed.
As Husband and I do need a little spiritual confirmation on some decisions we have made.
I can proudly say that the Temple is probably one of my new favorite places as well.
You really have no worries in there.
All you have is peace and comfort. It's awesome.


I truly do love the simple things in life. They make it so good.
They make life less complicated and easier to enjoy.
Find the simple things in life and enjoy them, be thankful for them.
Find that place, that no matter if you have a million and one problems you will feel comfortable and safe. Those problems can't follow you to that place. All you can feel is happiness and peace.
I love my nook and I love the Temple, plain and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment