Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's What Fun Is...

Today...just so happens to be the 9th!
Which means, Anthony and I have been married for an entire month!
Alright, I know that is probably nothing to all you experienced, married folk.
I know, we have a lot to learn still. Believe me...I'm aware.
I think we learn something new everyday. I love it. It's fun to figure things out together. Usually.
Married life has been awesome. I mean how can it not be. I get to see and be with me best friend everyday. My best friend that I know loves me back and wants to be with me as much as I want to be with him. It amazing to see how much we have grown together and how much we have figured out and are STILL trying to figure out. I know that we still have a long ways to go, but I'm excited for the adventure and seeing where we end up!
It sometimes doesn't feel real that we are actually married. It was more so at the very start, but the feeling still arises now and then. It's crazy that all the stress of the wedding is done and gone. We're married!
One month down. Eternity more to go!


For FHE last night, we went to Lagoon!
I was able to get tickets for $10 each, it was awesome!
Thanks Elicia and Travis for the invite!
It was fun, we were only able to be there for 2 hours. Which equals out to be about 5 rides.
It was also Anthony's first time getting to go there and go on the rides!
He was so excited, bummer we were only able to get him on 5 rides. We're going to go again..He says.
He had fun and it was so cute to see how much fun he had.
The rides we went on:
1. Samurai.
2. The Fire Dragon.
3. Wicked
4. Wild Mouse
For our last ride we went on that sky ride, that goes across the entire park.
Yeah, I forgot how much I hate that ride. My mom use to swing it and scare me. I think she scarred me for life about that ride. I'm not the biggest fan of heights, but I love rides...especially roller coasters. I think it's almost like an oxymoron. I love planes and all that, but when I'm up high and I don't feel safe, I guess you could say, then I hate them and I don't feel safe on that sky ride.
I'm weird. It's fine.
I also, may have forgot the camera. Oops. Sorry people. I need to get better at this.
We were matching in turquoise t-shirts. If that helps a mental picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment