Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wifey Points!..

Just some of the things they will be getting into.
Can't wait to see all their bumps and bruises


 White guy vs. Poly. Oh boy.
Guess who scored some major wifey points?
I did! Alright, Anthony said "I don't think you can gain anymore wifey points? You have them all!"
Isn't that sweet? Anyway, I say I did, BECAUSE....
For the last month, since Creed has been home. Both of them talk about rugby, watch rugby, play rugby (to a point)...It's hard when there are just two of them. They have talked and TALKED about maybe putting a team together but it wouldn't be any fun. They would have to teach everyone how to play
Now, before I tell you how I scored my wifey points I should probably inform you all about where this love for rugby came from.
It came directly from Australia and New Zealand. They both went to Australia on their missions.
They both had a lot of Poly companions (which a lot came from New Zealand)
Rugby is HUGE over there in those countries, so yeah. It's a mission thing.
Well, Desiree just so happens to know of the rugby team in Provo.
The Provo Steelers or as they say "Steelah Nation! Yeah Boi!".. Seriously. I talked to my good friend Amoni and he said send them to play with us!
Anyway, I gave him Anthony's number and everything got set up from there.
They have their first practice today and yes they are the only two white boys on the team.
Last night when this all went down I'm pretty sure Husband and Creed were so giddy and excited.
Ecstatic, excited ..Seriously. It's ridiculous.
There is one bad part to this all though, I see Husband less :(
He goes to basketball (some mornings) at 4:30 and then to work and now on to rugby at 7:00pm.
Did I mention the practices are in Provo..so after practice they still have a 45 minute drive home!
BOO!
Oh well, it was so cute to see how excited he was to play, I know he misses it and misses Australia a lot. Probably more than I can comprehend, but I hope that this helps him not be so "homesick".
Wifey points = Infinity...give or take a few.


On a different, more sad note. Today is 4 years since Seth Fraughton Passed away.
Crazy how fast time goes.
We all know your killin' it on your new mission Seth!
(obviously not in the bad way...)

1 comment: