Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bittersweet September.

Happy September!
It's bittersweet. I don't want summer to leave.
I don't want to the hot sun to leave.
I'll miss the warm summer nights.
That's the bitter part. Clearly.
On the sweet side. We are moving forward!
Plans are becoming more clear.
The light at the end of the tunnel is getting just a little bit brighter!
Plus, Fall is beautiful here in Utah.
My last post, I was a bit down, a bit stressed.
Stress happens to everyone, but I have figured out that it does cause some non necessary pain. That you can't let  get you down. You have to be proactive!
and I have and I'm all good:)


Yesterday, I witnessed a guy buy cigarettes with food stamps.
I was irritated. I can guarantee he buys beer with them as well.
Seriously dude, get a job. Stop smoking and don't be drunk 24-7.
Not only are our taxes paying for his bad habits, but they will also being paying for his medical bills when his liver or heart fails or he gets lung, mouth, or throat cancer.
Our government really needs to think about things.
Ew...

Anyway! Happy September!
I hope everyone has fun plans for this weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment