Thursday, August 25, 2011

Surprise Me.



I love surprises. Usually.
Ok. I love good, fun surprises. That's better.
This week has been full of them. There are still 3 more days left of this week.
I guess depending on how you count the days.
Anyway....

The first surprise was when I was cleaning (attempting) my purse out and I came across $20! I know not a ton of money, but hey...being married now I have learned to make $20 go a long way!

The second surprise this week was when I found my OLD wallet. The one that I had while I was in Australia. I think that anyone who reads this blog should know that Australia is near and dear to my heart and Husbands, weird. We're so similar, so much in common ;) I found it and began to go through it. Do you want to know what I found. My boarding passes to and from Australia, my train ticket in Melbourne and the best thing...The pass along card Husband and his companion (Elder Jones) gave to me when we met at the mall in Melbs! I was so excited!

Pass along card from Elder Carlton & Elder Jones

They gave me their number, but only for giving them names of people they could visit.

The third surprise for this week..which you might have already seen, I posted about it on my other blog, but one of my best friends, Elicia. Who took our engagements also took my bridals and since I didn't get my dress until the day before the wedding, we took them after..like a week after. She just got done with a few of them, but no worries there are more to come...but yeah! I was excited for the sneek peek!








Also, I have started up my other blog again. I am doing this day challenge thing on there that I have seen several other bloggers do and it looks like fun, plus it will be great to look back on and to remember certain things about how I thought, knew, liked, disliked, etc. If you want to follow along, please do :) Day 1 is today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment