Saturday, August 6, 2011

Weekend.ish...

It has been a good weekend. I think great might do it a little more justice.
Yes, let's go with great!
Number one reason why? I got to be with husband most of Friday and ALL of today!
Friday, he had to do some school stuff so his dad gave him the day off!
Isn't that just nice? Yes, it sure is.
But...I had to work, so lame.
Anyway, yesterday we went mini golfing at Boondocks. We also went out to dinner!
We usually hit up Chili's, ya know the whole it's cheaper thing, but last night we went to Applebee's
Which is basically a gross version of Chili's
I use to love Applebee's, but their menu is exactly like Chili's, but it sure doesn't taste like Chili's. Don't believe me? Test it out for yourself. I promise I'm not even being bias!
After dinner, we watched Troy, but me being Desiree I can hardly ever finish a movie without falling asleep. It's alright though, Husband fell asleep too.
He even attempted to try and carry me to bed, but I wasn't having it!
He's so cute though! What a nice husband!
Today, has been pretty chill.
I made breakfast and we HAD to do thank you cards!
That was tedious and boring, but we got it done! Hallelujah!!
Then...We took a nap, which we just got up from. It was quite lovely.
Unfortunately, he is getting ready to leave me to go do errands that I am not invited to :(
But Creed is. I see how it is...
It's alright though, we went to dinner and movie!
Chili's and Crazy, Stupid, Love.
That movie is pretty funny. I enjoyed it.
Isn't husband so nice to me? I just love him!

Also, is anyone else sad that Shark Week is over? I am. I didn't even get to really appreciate it!

I need to also inform everyone that my sister will be home, in Utah either...
August 11th or 12th..As far as I am concerned! Woohoo!!!

Husband and Creed really enjoyed playing rugby with the Provo Steelers!
They had so much fun. They even got hooked up with FREE NEW cleats! How great is that? Seriously!

Anyway, I know I am a terrible picture poster, but I have been trying to get better at bringing the camera places. Which I have I just forget to use it. My bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment