Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Monday, Stupid, No Help Conversations.

I have a funny story for all of you.
Yesterday, I called a college to get information on it for husband.
You know price, classes offered, time, etc.
Well, the guy that is "helping" me is not very intelligent. At all.
So he first asks me for my questions..and I ask.
To say that least, he wasn't very helpful. He kind of beat around the bush.
He wouldn't give me straight answers. I was annoyed.
Then he asks if he can ask me questions about my husband and such.
I think it was more to show that they are friendly, that's about it.
Probably to be creepers as well.
Anyway....this is how it goes..

Guy: When did your husband graduate?
Me: 2007, then he went and got his private pilots license and served a mission.
Guy: Oh, he is in the military?
Me: Uh, No..He served an LDS Mission
Guy: Ohhh, for like the Air Force or something?
Me: It's like a religious service mission.
Guy: Ohhhhhh!! He was a missionary!
Me: (This guy is a smart one) Yep!
Guy: Alright, Desiree, When did your husband serve his mission?
Me: from January 2009 to January 2011.
Guy: WHAT? They go for that long, that is a long time.
Me: Yep, 2 years.
Guy: Well, What does he do for work right now?
Me: He works excavating, digging, construction stuff.
Guy: Oh that's cool..So he like digs for bones and stuff..like an archaeologist?
Me: (voice of "is this guy serious") uhhh, no. Like he lays pipe and roads and stuff.
Guy: I was way off.
Me: Yes, you were.


Yes..The entire conversation was that stupid.
Plus, he was no help.
Which equals out to be a huge waste of my time.

For the rest of my Monday. It was pretty good.
Husband got off work early, because, it was too wet to work from all the previous rain and thunderstorms the past couple of days.
So thank you rain!
I love me some Husband.
Anyway, we went to RCWilley and Creed got a PS3.
Needless to say I know where husband and Creed will be tonight.
Then we went to Wal-mart and got dinner stuff so I could make this new recipe I wanted to try. Oven-baked chicken chimichangas
You want to know how they turned out?
DELICIOUS!
Even ask husband, he said, "Babe..add these to the favorites list."
Yes, he has a favorites list.
Then we watched Goldmember with pretzel M&Ms and Starbursts..mmmmm!
Also, It was so weird Husband, Creed and I kept Sneezing all day. Kaaa...KAAA!
:)

Even though I felt less intelligent after that phone conversation I had. I still had a fabulous Monday with Husband!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment