Monday, August 1, 2011

New Post. New Week. New Month...

I feel like I start every post of a new out like.."I can't believe it's already (insert month here)." I really can't believe though that it is already August. Time certainly does fly. In 9 days Anthony and I will have already been married for a month. You can't tell me that's not crazy. It is.

Well, this week we are going to busy, busy bee's. Anthony works everyday, all day. I have to work and get Anthony to be admitted to school as a resident, right now he is admitted as a non-resident. Stupid huh? Which makes the cost 3 times as much. All because he hasn't lived consistently in Utah since July 2010, because, of his mission. Which shouldn't  even count. It's so lame.  Then we have to get him registered for classes and me as well, I know..We're pushing up until school starts. There is also lot's of super, fun laundry to do. I'm basically pro now.

Alright this last weekend was pretty fun, also really chill. The last two Saturdays before, we spent in airports trying to make flights..Which we did! Anyway, it was nice to be able to just be together. On Friday we went for our very first grocery shopping trip, together, as married couple. Then on Saturday, we went to Orem to pick up his truck that was getting it's tune-up and a few other things fixed. After that we met up with Creed and Marquelle and went to sliding rock. It was pretty cool, but the water was ICE COLD. People actually swim in it, apparently we are to..one day, says husband. He also says we are going to go camping soon, while the weather is still nice and warm! I sure hope so, I love camping. LOVE IT. On Sunday, our church doesn't start until one o'clock. Which I might add is the worst time for church. I'd much rather have church at 9am. Anyway, we went to church. We brought Creed along with us , of course. Came home and I made Chicken enchilada's! Yummy! I bet none of you can guess how we ended our weekend....That's right we watched the premiere of Shark Week! It's so awesome.

That was our weekend for all of you. Probably not to entertaining, at all. Unfortunate. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment