Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Heaven On Earth...

I feel inspired today.
I love my husband. I really do.
He is my prince charming in my fairy tale.
I'm so blessed to be with him for eternity. I wouldn't have it any other way.
He is the best thing in my life.
I can't picture my life without him.
He says he would be lost without me, but really I'm the one that would be lost.
I count my blessings everyday and he is always number one.
Everyday we are learning... A lot, but it's wonderful.
We're married, young and in love and more in love than ever.
and more in love each day.
Our family is what we have in heaven and how blessed am I to already have a piece of my heaven on earth?
So blessed.
I love him every second of every day, no matter what.
That won't ever change.
I love my piece of heaven. I do.
He inspires me. He supports me. He loves me. He makes me happy.
The happiest.
 Let's face it, he is just so darn good lookin' and he's all mine.
Anthony, my husband is my heaven on earth.
I am keeping him...for way longer than forever.


I know I am so cheesy, but hey...I love husband.
Sorry peeps. I write whats on my mind. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog! you send out "feel good vibes" and they make me smile =) you are a fantastic writer expressing what you feel and i love that type of writing! don't apologize for it cute girl! embrace it, marriage/love is such a wonderful thing! and writing your thoughts and feelings down like this is something you will look back on and be glad you did =) thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete