Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sweet Things

Do all of you want to know how sweet Husband is?
If you don't then you should probably stop reading this now!
Because...I am going to be telling you.

Well, I hardly ever fall asleep before husband. I won't say go to bed before husband. I never intentionally would go to bed before him, but there have been two time that I have fallen asleep before him.
BOTH times he has put me to bed. Isn't that sweet?
Don't say it's not, it is.

The first time I fell asleep in the family room. We were watching a movie or something...I don't know. I will usually fall asleep during movies, but will always get up when it's over. My eyes just pop open the second it's over, basically.
Anyway...This time was different. I didn't. Husband tried to wake me up, but apparently I didn't care. Just so you know I don't remember any of this...
So he attempted to carry me to bed the best he could, I guess I was being a pill. Sorry babe! When he finally got me to bed, he got me ready for bed, then tucked me in and ALL!
Sweet huh?

The second time, we were both already in bed, but he still got me ready for bed and tucked me in..again. What a precious husband I have. He tells me I am a pain trying to get ready for bed. Oops!

In other news...
We went to the Temple again last night..or last evening. It was wonderful!
If anyone ever wants to go with us, we go once a week. Usually to Bountiful, but we would love to go to other ones. Just let us know!

For a Little Enlightenment..
Philippians 4:13- Read it! You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment