Thursday, July 28, 2011

Alaska Pictures...




Alright, I found the camera! Enjoy a select few of our pictures and on little video clip of me gettin blown away from our cruise! I hope our wedding pictures come soon. I want to see them so bad! Enjoy! Sorry the video posted twice and when I try to remove one they both get deleted...so...Yeah. Sorry.





 If you like Nutella..You would LOVE this ice cream...It's Nutella ice cream. Ha.





 At Dinner... They sang "Happy Honeymoon" just like "Happy Birthday" it was awesome!



 These are the same bird symbols that Anthony gave to me from alaska when he proposed. They symbolize marriage.

 This is Alaska's Capital building...weird right?





 Deer Butt.




 Watching whales from the Skywalkers Deck!

 Mile long Glacier at Glacier Bay.







 Salmon..King Salmon I believe. Don't worry they are not full grown yet.

 Eagles!!

 We took lots of naps...

 There were out servers the entire cruise- Sim & Johanna. They were awesome!



It was a bit windy here, that's why my hair looks so attractive.



So that was just a few of the pictures from our honeymoon. A lot of them are of the outdoors and stuff, but trust me these pictures do not do Alaska justice! It is sooooo BEAUTIFUL!

1 comment:

  1. I love the mounted deer butt!!! That's totally awesome!
    Looks like you guys had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete