Friday, September 30, 2011

Denver, Husband, Moving.


Where did I leave off...
Oh yes, Denver.
As some of you may know, I got a new job with Frontier Airlines and they sent me for a week of training in Denver. It was probably one of the longest weeks of my life.
I missed Husband so much.
Also while I was over there I got a terrible cold.
The whole sinus, stuffy, runny nose, sore throat, chills and body aches.
Working on the ramp in 85 degree weather with that was a nightmare. Yuck!
On my plane ride home with all the gunk in my nasal passages and ears, my ears ruptured or at least got really, really close. It was so painful. SO PAINFUL.
Also, while we were training at the Denver International Airport they took us to the tower and we could see over the entire airport and see all of Frontier's terminal. It was so awesome!
Well that is basically all for my training..


DIA- Small part of Frontiers terminal


So, when I got home Husband was waiting patiently for me at the pick up area. You have no idea how happy I was to see him. I just adore him.
I still felt like a sicky wife and my ears hurt.
Husband took such good care of me . I wasn't hungry at all, you know how you lose your appetite when you are sick, but he got me ice cream! I originally thought we were going back to his sister's house, but when we pulled out of the ice cream place, he pulled into a hotel!
I was so confused and kept asking why we were here. I know dumb question right?
Since being away from each other for a week, he thought it would be good to just have some us time, since it is hard being at his sister house for the last couple of weeks.
When I walked into the rook there were flowers laying on the bed and one of my favorite perfumes.
Isn't Husband precious?
He was just adorable. I didn't feel good so he just let me snuggle next to him and let me sleep on his chest, my favorite little nook!
He also told me I said some pretty weird stuff. Liiiiike..
I asked where the plane was and such.
Anyway..Thanks Husband, you really are the best and I love you!
I am also super sorry you caught my sicky.

They were waiting for me.. Cute.


Beyonce's Heat- Smells good.

I love Husband.




Other news is..We are moving tomorrow! Yahoo. We will finally have our own place.
Plus, the last few weeks have been crazy and lots of driving and working until 12:30 AM. We have been going back and forth between Fairview and Orem. We were at my parents, but a series of unfortunate events happened and it didn't really work out so here we are living out of suitcases and waiting anxiously to move into our new place!

Well, I think that is about it with the quick updates and what we have been up to..
Training-Check
Sweet Husband-Check
New Place-Check

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you got sick, hope your feeling better! Keep a hold of that hubby he is definitely a keeper! Good luck with the move! Let me know if you need anything. Love you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete