Sunday, October 2, 2011

October Who?

Welcome October!
Though I was sad to see summer go, I am excited for October!
It brings Halloween! The beautiful fall colors!
It also means it is almost time that I can start watching The Grinch, again!
The 13 days of Halloween on ABCfamily!
and best of all Husbands Birthday!
He turns 22, is that weird?
I think it kind of is, last year on his birthday I was sending him a birthday package to Australia!
Weird, don't say it's not...it is.


We got all moved in yesterday and it is glorious!
It is awesome to be out of everyone's way and house's and to be in our very own space.
I would post pictures, but things are still a bit unorganized and I still have some decor stuff at my mom's house, but no worries I will reveal our new little place we will be calling home for at least the next year very soon!


This weekend was conference and it is so fun to be able to have spiritual enlightenment in my comfy clothes and snuggled up to husband!
It was funny to see how many comments were made by the speakers that made us laugh.
It definitely helped to keep my attention. I get bored very easily and it is unfortunate...usually.
I am sad to see the weekend come to end. It means back to work for husband and I.
Back to another week of not seeing each other a lot. Boo!
I love my weekends with husband, they are like a little treasure.

I also have a funny little story.
Well, since it is Sunday..there is football and we watch it.
Today, the players in the NFL are wearing pink cleats and towels and other little accessories.
Aaron one of Husband's friends ask "Why are they all wearing pink?"
Husband replied "It's for breast awareness."
hahaha..I laughed pretty hard.
We all knew he meant for breast CANCER awareness, but just breast awareness works too, I guess.
Love you Husband :)

No comments:

Post a Comment