Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Hurr.

My hurr or my hair...Sometimes I'm gangster.
But not really.
Well...I did not cut my hair off..yet.
but I did cut it, I guess more like trim it, but i got like 3 inches cut off and 4 inches off the layers! When you have long hair 3 and 4 inches are a lot!
My hair feels so short...I don't know if I can cut it off...
Hmmm.. I guess we shall see. In a while, that is.
I already feel bald.
But my hair now feels so good that all the dead and dry stuff got cut off, plus some. I guess it's alright.
Well, until next time.

Baldy out.

1 comment:

  1. Lol you are so funny Des! I always get 3-5 inches cut off every two months, but I never can tell a difference other than that it's healthier. You will love the healthiness of it:) and no one will be able to tell that you cut 3 inches off:) In fact whenever I get mine cut even 5 inches they always comment on how long my hair is? And I say really?? Cuz I just cut 5 inches off! But apparently it looks longer cuz all the dead nasty stuff is off:) you are so cute this made me laugh while reading! We really need to playyy soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete