Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Denver.

It is only Tuesday.
I still have three more days here..well three and half.
and three more nights away from Husband.
Boo!
I just miss him so stinkin' much.
I miss my nook.
Anyway, I made it to Denver, if you didn't already gather that information.
I'm here. Joy.
My flight here consister of 88 obnoxious junior high school children and 20 brand spankin' new missionaries. They were just about scared of everything. The missionary sitting next to me fell asleep hugging his teddy bear...haha. What a girl.
I was literally surrounded by them. Some guy walked by and pointed at me and said "how did you get so lucky to be sitting by all these good men?"
(Men? Puh-lease.)
"You should get their address' and write one of them, by the time they get back you will be old enough to get married."

I said, "I'm already married."

He didn't believe me and said, "you can't be older than 16 or 17."

"I am actually 21."

That went on for a minute more, then take-off and landing and children yelling their conversations. It was so fun.
First day of class, they basically began to tell us that we have the most dangerous job working in the airline industry, don't get sucked into the propeller engines or have a piece of debris picked up and shot at you.
Cool. Thanks.
Now it is the second day of training and guess what tomorrow is..the third. Good job.
Anyway, I miss Husband. I do, I do.
He is so precious and I can not wait until Friday when I get to see him! Yay!!!
I have a huge hotel room all to myself.. (hint, hint husband.)

I must be off.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment