Thursday, September 29, 2011

Blur.

Oh my goodness!
The last couple of weeks have gone by so fast. It really has been a blur.
There has been a lot going on.
Working probably has been the biggest thing for both Husband and I.
Work, work, work.
Trying to spend some time together.
It has been a bit difficult lately, but hey. I guess that is part of the first years of marriage. Work your brains out until you can get somewhere or more like while you're getting somewhere.
I am blessed to have Husband, I adore him so much and he is so supportive.
The shifts I work right now are tough on me and I think maybe him, we don't see each other a lot, but he still loves me! haha :) Love you, Boo.
We are moving this weekend and hopefully I will be able to gather some time to give a real update of everything and tell you how things are going with the new job, our new place, new plans-ish, and other things.
I can't believe October is just around the corner.
Where did September go?
Anyway, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment