Friday, September 16, 2011

Another First.

We literally have no plans for this weekend.
For about the first time in the history of our marriage. Who knows, maybe even our relationship. Maybe.
I did say I was going to blog about our "firsts" so..There ya go.
 Anyway, it is extremely weird to not know what we will be doing this weekend, if anything.
I'm sure we will watch all the football going on!
Wait...Yeah I just reviewed and confirmed that with myself, we will be watching football.
What else? Who knows.
I hope we do something since I leave for a week on Monday!
Which I am getting more nervous about.

I really have nothing to blog about either.
I probably shouldn't be...my blog may be getting boring. Oh darn!
Sorry folks.
I really need to do laundry and decide what to make for dinner.
hmm...

I guess I could tell you that I am still bald.
We got a couch and a TV yesterday, we're pretty excited about our purchase. It was such an adult decision. We are so married, it's ridiculous.
I love it.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment