Friday, September 9, 2011

This Morning Mind.

Hello Friday!
I would say this week went fast, thank heavens!
I still have to get through work today, before I get to see husband.
But it's ok! I'm just excited.

Yesterday, I got this awesome curling iron. I can't even explain it, besides the fact that it is lime green! It's alot better for your hair, because it doesn't have hot metal in it and it curls the hair in like 3 seconds and it is suppose to hold for three days...Which I probably won't test out, but I might. Don't judge me.
It's pretty cool is all I got to say.

Oh and I would also like to announce that I am officially a Carlton as of last Friday. I was so surprised how easy it was to change my name.
So goodbye Desiree Stephens and Hello Desiree Carlton!
I even got my new drivers license the other day. No more blonde hair picture.

My mind is all over the place this morning, not literally though. That would be gross.
Many things are racing through it like-
everything that kept me up last night.
How my shoulder blade feels like it is going to fall off.
There are 4 water bottles in our bedroom, right now. None of which are empty.
Wishing I had something cool to blog about.
hoping husband is safe, I haven't talked to him since 6am yesterday morning. Probably because of where they had to go get wood, they have no service.
Thinking about cutting my hair. Short, but I'm scared. Boo.
or Monday I go to Denver for my new job orientation.
I actually really can't think past Monday. It makes me so nervous. I just want to get there and back.
Just so many things...
hmmmm....

Happy Friday!
&
Happy 2 months to Husband and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment