Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Airport(s).

The past 2 days have been nothing but airports for me.
On Monday is when I went to Denver for my orientation.
I got into Denver at 8:30am and left at 3:00pm.
It was super fun...Really it was.
I love airports. I can be entertained all day by people watching.
It's a great past time.
Anyway, at the orientation they briefed us on the company, and about all of our benefits..you know health, vision, dental, and the best..FLYING benefits!
I'm so excited about that.
So is husband.
Watch out world, here come the Carltons!
We also got finger printed and had to take a drug test, fun stuff right there. I was also the only one there that was going to be doing ramp, everyone else is doing customer service, but in Salt Lake all agents have to be cross-trained, so I will be doing customer service eventually.

I'm excited about ramp, I hear it is an awesome work out!
I can get my muscles going again.

Yesterday..or Tuesday.
I was at the SLC Airport all day doing some online training.
it was a fun 7 hours of sitting on the computer and reading and then taking tests.

On Monday I leave for Denver for a week to get my initial ramp training so I can actually start doing the fun stuff! I'm excited and so nervous and sad to be leaving husband for a WEEK!
That is a long time people.
One of his good friends comes home from their mission next week, so he probably won't miss me too much..haha
Plus, he has Creed..They can play PS3 or something.
Meh! :(

OH! We also found an apartment, an awesome apartment!
Hopefully we can move in around October 1st.
Speaking of October, Husband's birthday is next month. Does anyone have any suggestions on what would be a good gift for husband?

No comments:

Post a Comment