Thursday, September 8, 2011

Heart Rocks.

I have some great news!
I got a new/another job! I start on Monday..
Well, Monday is my orientation, but still. I start on Monday!
I'm so excited, but kind of nervous. REALLY nervous actually.
It is a great opportunity for Husband and I. Even if it is long hours and open EVERY DAY of the year, it will be worth it. We're both excited!
I guess I should probably let ya'll know what the job is huh?
I'll be working for Frontier Airlines at the Salt Lake International Airport!
Even though Husband and I will both be extremely busy with work and school we are hoping to take advantage of the flying benefits, especially since we don't have kids at the moment.
It would be awesome to get back to Australia, together.
To see his mission and to go back to where we first met. Literally, if we go back we are going back to Knox Shopping Center.
Anyway...We're are excited to say the least and I'm nervous. I have to go to Denver for the orientation and then I will do my training at Denver or some other airport that's not Salt Lake.


Also, Husband left this morning to go with his dad and some other guys to go get MORE wood for the winter only this time they are going up to Wyoming. Boo.
That means I'm by myself tonight. ALL night.
Our first night apart. How sad. I'll just miss him.
But it's ok..I know it could be worse.


Tomorrow is the 9th. Do you know what that means?
We have been married for two months! Holy cow!
Actually, it kinda seems like we have been married longer than that. Or maybe it just seems like 2 months isn't that long and I guess it isn't, but it is. Maybe?
I don't really know, but it's been awesome. I love him more than ever. Like that is possible right?
Well, it is.

I also have a story thing to share that I forgot to put on my last post that I meant to so here we go....
For FHE at his parents house, we talked about tradition, right?
Well, his mom handed out some things that she has kept forever that have special meaning and gave them to the kids. Like things that they may have gotten when they were younger or that they gave to her..stuff like that. Special stuff.
One tradition they have is collecting heart shaped rocks and she pulled out a bag of them and handed me a present wrapped box and said mine was in there.
When I opened it, it was the heart shaped rock that Anthony gave to me when we had just started dating...
I remember he found it and gave it to me and I just held it while we were out doing some yard work and such. He told me that I didn't have to keep it and could just put it down, but I said no, It's precious..Even though it was all muddy. (it was still winter)
When we went to go inside I set it down by the back door, because obviously it was all muddy. I meant to get it and clean it, but I never did.
I have thought about it before wondering what happened to it, stuff like that.
Well..now I know.
Anyway, it was just so precious. When Natalie gave it to me she asked Anthony "remember what happened the first time you gave a girl a heart shaped rock?".. "She threw it down and said "What am I suppose to do with this?""
Rude huh... That should have just been another reason why he should know that I am the one.
That girl is not smart and lost out the BEST guy ever.
Also Natalie put a quote with my rock that says
"Lucky is the girl whose husband gives her a heart-rock, for his love for her is set in stone."
It's true, I'm one lucky girl. I'm glad I kept that rock and have it back now.
It is so precious and so simple, it couldn't be better.
So girls..if your guy gives you a heart shaped rock. Hold it close. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment