Friday, April 27, 2012

Church Ball.

Church Basketball.
It is something that is suppose to be more for fun.
But I can tell you now they take it WAY TOO seriously.
I'm sure it's like that in a lot of wards or stakes, but man. It has been a whole differently level of seriousness over here in our Deerfield Ward.
Fights, cuss words, yelling at refs.
Many games I have been to someone has gotten thrown out for any of those things.
It makes me laugh...out loud.
I find it highly entertaining.
Anyway, our ward played last night for a spot in the semi-finals and it was crazy. I even had to be in charge of the score board and clock. I was not excited about this. The guy in charge said "don't worry we won't let anyone yell at you." I said "If anyone does yell at me, I'm going to tell them where they can shove it and I'll be done and so will the game."
But it's ok, I did good!
Anyway, they game was INTENSE, but our ward pulled through and are now in the Semi-finals that play tonight. Lovely.
Just how I love to spend my Friday nights.
It's alright though, Husband has so much fun and I love to watch him. He's pretty good.
Well, I hope they win to make this Friday night game worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment