Friday, April 20, 2012

Coolio.


Working at the airport is cool, usually.
Like sometimes I get to meet famous people or at least see them.
We are technically suppose to be professional, so we're not suppose to ask for autographs and things. Plus half the time we are too busy to take the time to do that anyway.
Now, I know the couple of people I am going to mention are probably not that cool, but hey...They are famous.
A regular flyer on us is Donny and Marie Osmond.
and on Monday I saw Elder Archuleta. (David Archuleta)
He was on his way out to his mission, in his suit and his badge.
I wonder how his companion is liking that.
Ok..Now for a cool one, well one that I think is cool.
I saw LMFAO while on the way up yo a flight to work the gate.
I thought it was awesome. Fro's and all.


This next thing is just some cool facts about the LDS faith.
Some of them I couldn't believe like 34% of the public don't put their marriages as a priority.
No wonder we have such a high divorce rate in this country.
I am so thankful I believe and was taught that family comes first and making sure that your relationship and marriage are always taken care of and nurtured.
but, anyway..here you go. I think it's pretty cool. It also helps those who are not of the LDS faith to understand a little bit more about it and what we believe and that we are not a cult.



No comments:

Post a Comment