Friday, April 13, 2012

Apology. Bowl. Hunger.

Happy Friday the 13th!
At least I hope.

Great news!
You that MSNBC clip I posted a few posts back?
Where Lawerence O'Donnell had false "facts" about the LDS faith and how is was "invented".
Well, He apologized!
It was said that there was not only an over-whelming number of people from the LDS faith that had said something and were offended, but VERY MANY people from other faiths that said what he said was wrong and were disgusted with how he was talking about religion.
Great huh?!
Well, I know he probably doesn't mean anything he says about apologizing, but it is still good he did! Maybe he will be more careful about what he says about religion.
Although I have found out this was not his first offense in having wrong facts about the LDS faith and being ignorant to what he says on his show on MSNBC.


Last night Husband and I went on a double date with Aubrey (his younger sister) and Elder Bartholomew or Zack, I guess I should call him, Husband still calls him Elder.
We went to Costa Vida!
I love their sweet pork, so yummy!
Then we went bowling...yay! (notice the sarcasm)
I'm not a big fan of bowling unless its like the kind where you go and do tricks.
You know kind of like monkey see, monkey do.
Or Horse.
Anyway, I won the last game and got 2nd place in the first game.
so that's good.


Tonight, I am finally going to see Hunger Games!
I have been waiting since it came it out.
Husband isn't to into those kind of movies so it has been hard and still is hard for him to want to see it, so I am going with his sisters Abby and Aubrey and His brothers fiance Madalyn.
At least that's the plan.
I have heard more good things than bad about the movie.
I hope I'm not disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment