Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pass Of All Passes.

Yesterday, I got the best little surprise.
Husband came home for lunch! It's hard for him to that because he only gets about 30 minutes, but he did and I was super happy!
Also, we have the Pass Of All Passes! This is a great purchase for anyone thinking about getting it. It's a season pass to Seven Peaks, unlimited use at Trafalga (the only thing it doesn't include it arcade tokens), and the Sandy Fun Center. Plus, You get into Blaze games, Orem Owls games and a $15 food card to use anywhere.
We got them for $29.95.
Regular price is $75.95..which is still a good deal, especially if you are actually going to use them.
Anyway, Last night Husband and I went to go do the batting cages, but they were full, but it's alright. We decided to play mini golf.
I won, by ten. I also got 3 hole-in-ones!
I'm sure it was just lucky. Usually by the end of mini golf I'm pretty frustrated.
Not the most exciting thing to post about, but hey I love every second I get with Husband and I think they are all worth posting about.
He is just so darn precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment