Friday, April 6, 2012

Let's Do Something.

Last night Husband and I went to the Temple.
It was such a wonderful session.
Everytime we go, I catch on to something new. 
There is so much of me that just wants to explain in every little detail about why the Temple is so amazing, but I know I can not, but I do love it.
It is such a great service to do for those who can not go for themselves, it truly is and honor to be able to enter such a holy and peaceful place!
I love seeing Husband, his priesthood power is just radiant in the Temple.
Plus, he is just so handsome.
We originally planned to go to Draper, but they only have sessions every hour and at the time we were going that didn't sit well with us, so we ended up at Mount Timpanogos.
It's just like the Bountiful, so nice.
After we went to dinner, it's kind of our thing to go to dinner after the Temple.
We went to Texas Roadhouse and it was so yummy.
I got a steak medium-rare with a house salad and steak fries.
Husband got a Ribeye medium-well with a house salad and steak fries.
Just talking about our food make me hungry.
mmmmm....


Ok, now I have some business to handle.
MSNBC clearly DOESN"T know the facts about the LDS faith.
Maybe it is just because they don't like the Latter-Day Saints either.
But, we have a chance to make our voice heard and hopefully get these mistakes corrected.
Here is the video..... To get things are straightened out go HERE and put in a request to have their facts corrected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment