Thursday, April 5, 2012

Chiropractor.

You want to know a GREAT place to go?
The Chiropractor.
I don't know if ya'll remember, but a few posts ago I had a headache.
Well, that headache never went away.
A week ago I went to the doctor about it, because I started getting really bad neck pain.
She had said it is probably a job related injury.
You know all the lifting of the bags, plus just being in high stress situations.
Anyway, she gave me stuff. I hated it.
I hate taking pain pills including ibuprofen, aspirin, naproxin.
YUCK.
But, it did help, and I just tried to relax and take it easy.
but the pains would still come back.
So yesterday Husband walked me into Dr. Barrus' office and had me all straightened out.
I didn't even know you could pop your neck without breaking it like he did. Actually just about everything he popped and straightened I didn't know you could do that to body without it being dead first, but I can just say it felt SO GOOD!
Besides a little bit of a sore neck I do feel a lot of stress relieved.
Trust me, it's beautiful.
Dr. Barrus thinks that it is my muscles tightening up and pulling my skull so it is sitting on my first vertebrae and it's pinching that first nerve.
When he first started checking out my neck he said, "Oh girl, you need some help." haha...
Anyway, even if you're not in pain I recommend going to one.
It's lovely.

Thanks Husband for finally making me go!
You're so smart in knowing just what I need.
Love you, Boo.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I haven't been to one for so long, but I need to go badly!!
    When I was little I used to get headaches a lot until I went to the chiropractor and then they stopped. It's real! It works! I hope it works for you too!
    (Unfortunately, the headaches are back...I really need to go!)

    ReplyDelete