Thursday, April 26, 2012

Date With The Devey's.

Last night, Husband and I went out with the Devey's.
Husband works with DJ and Terra is his wife.
Austin (Husband's younger brother) also tagged along.
DJ has some hunting dogs and Austin just bought some. They are still puppies and so so cute.
but we took them all out to start training the pups.
They didn't do very good. They lost interest way too fast.
We also got to shoot one of Husband's guns.
Don't worry, I hit the target... I couldn't let Husband down after he talked me up.
After all of that excitement we got food at Cafe Rio!
It was so good, but wasn't the most pleasant thing to eat with a sore jaw.

Last night was so fun.
It was so fun to be with Austin and the Devey's.
It was wonderful to be with Husband and get to go on a little walk in the beautiful weather chasing after the pups.
Shooting guns, watching the boys shoot moving targets.
It was one of those nights where you remember to love the simple things.
I am so grateful for everything that I have and that I am able to enjoy the simple things.
It's all beautiful!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment