Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fun Guns.

Pretty Mountains
Husband and I, mostly Husband...I just more of support this.
Have been looking for a little hand gun, mostly for fun, but also for some protection.
Not that his rifles don't offer that, but easier access protection, I guess.
Maybe more just for fun. I don't know, whatever.
Anyway so he is looking at them with me in mind and one day we went down to Cabela's just looking at ALL the choices. We were talking with one of the Gun dudes that works over there and he told husband that he should get a 45, but if he wants something that I can shoot, that he shouldn't get a 45...because I couldn't handle it. It's too powerful or something.
It made me pretty mad.
This last weekend Husband borrowed a couple of his friend Hooter's hand guns.
A 9mm and a 45.
We took them up the canyon to try them out and can I just say I OWNED the 45. I hit the target and everything. I really want that Cabela's dude to know.
Doesn't he know not to judge a book by it's cover.

Anyway, here are some pictures from our little muddy adventure.
And yes, I know my outfit it really..uh.. attractive.
I'm just lucky Husband lets me out of the house some days.





this picture doesn't look bad, but it was pretty muddy.


Husband being all tough with one hand.




don't worry, I didn't hold the gun like that the whole time.

My outfit, right?




view of Alpine, so pretty!


No comments:

Post a Comment