Friday, July 1, 2011

I'm Going There Someday...


Bountiful Temple, right after we got out:)
Well...What can I say about my first Temple experience? Not a whole lot, obviously. It was what everyone said it was going to be. Weird, beautiful, peaceful, awesome. Ya know, all those kind of things. I definitely enjoyed it and am looking forward to going back! When we were all done Anthony came up to me and said "Well, this what you have been waiting your whole life for...You know the primary song." (I love to see the Temple) and after he said that I sang it in my mind. I love to see the Temple. I'm going there someday. That someday was yesterday and it is crazy to think that I was actually there. It was kind of surreal. I also realized that the Temple is the only place to be married and I'm so glad that I am worthy to be able to enter the Temple and soon be sealed to Anthony. If people only knew what it was like to be in the Temple they wouldn't have a doubt in their mind that it is the only place to be married. It is amazing! It was also Anthony's first time going through the Bountiful Temple. I for got to ask him what he thought, so I'll have to get back to you on that one. I think he might be a little partial to the Manti Temple ;) Anyway it was awesome night with Anthony and our families!

Also, one of my good, good friends Max was in the session I went through. I went up and gave him a hug and then he wanted to meet Anthony and thats when Anthony realized that they were in the MTC at the same time and Max had actually been his zone leader there, but they weren't in the same mission! What a small world! Anyway it was so good to see Max, especially in the Temple!

I must say this...I can't believe that it is already July! Time really does fly, but for some reason I feel like this next week is going to drag on and on. Probably cuz I am so excited for something. :) I got lots and lots of things to do, small things to get ready for the wedding, my wedding. Deep breath Desiree. Ready, set, go! 8 Days! Thats right 8! Single digits!

No comments:

Post a Comment