Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Crossing My Mind...

1. For the last couple of days I've been up to quite a few things.
Which I would say mostly consisted of laundry. A lot of laundry.
It's crazy to not only have my clothes and such, but to have Anthony's thrown in there as well.
I'm not complaining in anyway, I found it quite entertaining.
I'm weird. It's fine.

2. We also got our furniture that my parents gave to us as a wedding present.
It's beautiful! I have pictures, that are also on that misplaced camera.
Sorry folks, I'll find it!
We got a bed (that has a canopy), bed-side desk with drawers, A tall dresser drawers and a big one with a mirror, also an amazing mattress! It's been great to finally organize our stuff.
When we got home from our cruise we arranged it the best we could and put our bed together.
Well..mostly Anthony did, but I did help. I'm Bob the builder!
We are so thankful to my dad for this furniture, it's amazing and will last us a long time!
Thanks Dad!

3. I wanted to mention, but I keep forgetting that the background on our blog is the city skyline of
Melbourne, Australia :)
Yes, that is really what it looks like at night. Beautiful.
Now, you all don't have to think I'm crazy for just having a city as the background.
I would think it's weird anyway, but it does have meaning!

4. I am STILL getting use to the "husband" thing when I talk about him.
It's quite lovely though. Which brings me to little story about our cruise.
While we were on the boat and at breakfast we shared a table with a guy and when I came to sit down Anthony said "this is my fianc- WIFE..." haha and the guy was shocked
at the word wife I'm sure! Anthony couldn't believe he did that
or almost did that, since he didn't completely say "fiancee"

5. Also, I am looking for either another job or a whole new job, so if anyone knows anything, let me know.
Please and thank you!
Also Anthony and I are getting ready to go back to school.
Not so weird for me, but quite weird for him.
I had to send in his application, and do all his registration. It's fun.
We are also wanting to apply for fafsa, but have to wait for our marriage license.
I know we should have gotten it by now, but know..it actually got shredded so they had to issue a whole new one and blah blah, but no worries people we are lawfully wed!
It's a really fun waiting game. Try it some time.

6.My sister and her family move back to Utah in like 2 weeks! Holla!
You have no idea how excited I am to have my sister back here. She always gives me the best advice and she is super fun to work out with and trust me, I need me some motivation!
I should really do a birthday shout-out!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!
26 years young (sorry if I'm not allowed to disclose your age)
I love you! and hurry home.

7. I am so sad about the Dallas Cowboys cutting my favorite player, Marion Barber. I am also sad about them cutting Roy Williams. This season is going to be different without them on the team.
On a lighter note, I am so super glad that the NFL lockout is over!
I'm so excited for football season!!

8. Thank you's are more than deserved to everyone who was involved with our wedding and also to those who came. It means a lot to us, to have that support.
A HUGE thanks to Anthony's parents for offering to let us use their house/yard.
It was so beautiful. It took work to get it ready, but it was worth it. To me.
Everything was perfect and I am truly grateful to them for all of their help and support...and love.
They are the most selfless, loving people.
They are an awesome family and I love them all very much.
Also thank you to Anthony's cousin Lu, She did all the flowers and such! Which were
AMAZING, beyond amazing!
Also Thanks to Creed. He was an errand runner, light hanger, he did anything and everything!

 I'm sorry, I'm just talking away with all these little random-isms.
They are just a few thoughts that have crossed my mind and I didn't want to give each of them their very own post. That would be ridiculous. Right?
Ok. I'm done. For now.
Bye.


1 comment:

  1. Des. . I want to. . no, no. I NEED to see some wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete