Wednesday, July 13, 2011

If You Wanna Know What's Weird...I'll Tell You..

Anthony and I have been married for almost 4 whole days. Yeah, seriously. It's been fun getting to see him everyday and every night. Getting the kiss before he goes to work and the "see you tonight" always puts a smile on my face :) I know, you all are waiting for what the weird part is, right? Well, it's the whole husband and wife title. Yesterday, I had to make a phone call to get our furniture delivered and I had to say "My HUSBAND and I" haha...It was weird to say that. Then also yesterday, we went out to eat with Creed and some other friends that they both know and when Anthony went to introduce me it was "This is my WIFE, Desiree." Weird huh? Both of us must of had like a shocked face cuz everyone started laughing! I like it though. I love when I get called his wife:) I guess it's the same thing from going to girlfriend to fiancee...That was pretty weird as well, but awesome:)

On Monday, Anthony and I had our very first Family Home Evening together as a new little family! Guess what we did? Watch the homerun derby of course :) and read...no worries:) We are trying to get onto a good schedule with reading the Book of Mormon and FHE and going to the temple..It's starting out a little hectic, but we are determined to be consistent! This week is still pretty crazy, getting ready for the second reception and getting ready to leave for our cruise!! Yay! We are very excited! Well, there is a little update, but more thoughts on how the first few days of married life have been for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment