Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Crunch Time...

The wedding is only 4 DAYS away! It is so close, but the days are going by so slow. I just want to be married already! We have a lot to do this next week though..Such as: get my dress, find a hair piece to go with my dress, exchange his ring for the correct size (his ring is quite awesome by the way), get my hair done and my nails done,  I'm even thinking my eyelashes! There are just so many little details here and there that we need to get to done! We are suppose to get some pictures done, but it doesn't look like the weather is going to allow it! which makes me so sad, but what can ya do? I guess I should also add that my sister and sweet baby niece arrived here last night!! I was shocked to see how much Kaylee has grown! She is like a little person now...She even snuggled up to Anthony, it was so precious! This last weekend was the Fourth of July weekend, so...Happy 4th everyone! It was a pretty good weekend, just more prep for the wedding and hanging out with Anthony and his family! I hope Saturday gets here fast and I hope I can get all my errands done! :) Well..here we go! :)