Friday, July 8, 2011

Final Countdown!...

That's right people. It is now time for the final countdown! 1 DAY until Anthony and I get married! Holy Cow! It is so crazy! I finally got my dress last night and the lady did such a good job! Everything on it looks great, I'm so excited! In my final fitting yesterday at her house it kind of made it more real, that I am actually getting married! Yay! I still feel like it has not hit me yet though..maybe it has, but I don't think it will until tomorrow morning on my way to the temple! Anyway..This morning as in like an hour my friend Elicia is going to take some pictures of me in my wedding dress so that I can have a couple bridals done for the reception tomorrow night! Bah..That is so weird to say tomorrow! I am so use to saying two weeks or next Saturday, ya know, but no..TOMORROW is the day! I couldn't be more excited! I hope everything goes well and no major mishaps happen, but really..as long as Anthony and I both make it to the temple and get married I will be one, extremely, happy camper:) Yesterday and Wednesday I was just running errands like crazy..Picking stuff up here and dropping things off here, getting this and getting that! Yesterday I got my nails done and they look so pretty! Today my friend Sami is going to be doing my eyelashes, hopefully. If I can make it over there! Also on Wednesday Jacqueline and I probably did one of the most painfully things ever and I would not recommend it. EVER! haha. Anyway, that's my current status, running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. haha I just pray things go well tomorrow and everyone has a wonderful time. I am so excited to be Mr. & Mrs. Carlton! ONE DAY, ONE DAY....

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad I'm missing it! Good luck with everything tomorrow. I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete