Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Interviews. Great...

Yesterday, I had two interviews! One with the Stake President and one with our photographer/videographer, Joe Newman! Can I just say that I am probably the most awkward person alive. I am really good at making things way more awkward than they probably should be, that's for sure.

The Stake President interview wasn't awkward, President Martin is actually pretty funny. He obviously went through the interview and talked to me about some Temple things. He gave some pretty good advice, not to stress out about it and the experience will be a lot better and more memorable. Besides all of that stuff, when I was getting ready to leave he asked me where Anthony served his mission and I said (Melbun) Melbourne, Australia. He thought that was awesome and said alright and how did you two meet and when I told him in Australia, he couldn't believe it and wanted to hear the whole story. He thought our story was very unique :)

Now, for the next interview. Ya know the awkward one, with Joe. Can I just say I am not a camera person. I don't like the camera and the camera doesn't like me. It's quite unfortunate, really. Anyway, Anthony and I met Joe to have our "love story" interview to be put on our wedding interview. Lucky me, I got to go first. He sent Anthony for a little walk and sat the camera in front of me and asked "How did you two meet?" "What was your first date?" "Tell me about the first kiss." "First impressions." "Tell Anthony how you feel about him" and so on! Answering all of these plus more questions while looking at Joe, I'm sure he thinks I'm the biggest idiot alive. Then he interviewed Anthony and I got to go for my walk. While I was just sitting a little bit away on a bench, this guy with dreds just comes and sits next to me and asks what am I doing by myself and was being really creepy. Really creepy. After he finally left cuz I told him about Anthony, this other guy on a bike comes up to me and is also very creepy. He called me baby. Yeah, it was awkward and he was twitching and I was ready to run for it. haha. Anyway, after Anthony was done and he came and saved me, we had to do some candid video stuff. Ya know like us walking down the street holding hands, kissing on Que. Awkward. That's all I got, but I am excited to see how Anthony answered all of these questions! It will definitely be fun:)

Also, The is only like a week and a half until we get married! That's like 10 DAYS, people! We are almost to single digits! :) I go to the temple for my first time tomorrow, I'm excited, but we will save that for another post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment