Friday, June 10, 2011

Lately...

Well I suppose I had better get another post on here. There are only 30 DAYS until we get married! It is so close, but so far away. Everyone says that it will be here before you know it and I am finding that a little hard to believe. I was told the same thing when I was so excited for Anthony to get home from his mission and that turned out to be true..NOW that I look back at it. :) Anyway for about the last month we have been busy getting this and that done for the wedding. Checking things off of our lists and we still have quite a bit of things to check off... Such as getting our marriage license and finish registering at places and getting the invitations out, etc. I also had my alterations appointment for my dress yesterday and it won't be done until July 6th!! I pray that the lady does a most perfect job so we don't have to do any last second alterations! I also had to renew my license yesterday, so no more picture of me with my blonde hair. Sad. Tomorrow is the bridal shower that Anthony's mom is throwing for me, I'm excited for that:) I guess I should say as well that it was my birthday on the 5th of June and I am now 21! It was super fun and I'm so lucky to have the friends and family that I do and Fiance of course ;) Even though I had a double ear infection and am in the process of recovering, it was still a fun and amazing birthday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment