Friday, June 17, 2011

Like A Kid In A Candy Store...

Anthony and I are finally registered at Target and Bed, Bath & Beyond! At first we tried to get it all done online, but it got super boring and it took forever to look at everything one thing at a time! It was just a pain, especially since I would lose interest so fast, so we decided to just go into the store and use the SCANNER!! Let me tell you how much fun I had with this..A whole bunch! Anthony would be like "How about one of these?" and I would say "Yep! Scan it!"..most of the time anyway, some things I was like "No." ha. Anyway, Anthony said I was "like a kid in a candy store", but it was so much fun, especially when we got to Target and I got to run the scanner. haha... Anyway, it was quite the adventure! The scanner kind of reminded me of a police speed scanner thing, I was about to start pointing it at people, but no worries..I refrained! :) I highly recommend doing this!(registering, not the pointing at people)... You will not regret it! As for Anthony being a "kid in the candy store" you should see how excited he is for Creed to get home. It is so cute! 5 days until Creed is home!.... And 23 DAYS til we're married!!! If you count today, since it is so early, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment