Tuesday, May 24, 2011

We're Gonna Get Hitched...

Clearly, he knows how to make me smile... :)


As the first blog post I think it seems fit to say that Anthony and I are going to get married, if you couldn't tell by the title and that this blog is "The Carltons" haha...Anyway, we will be married on July 9, 2011 in the Manti Temple. We are both very excited. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world, probably because I am. Seriously. Anthony is so sweet and just so darn cute! Love him. The wedding is so close, but it is one of those things that you think will never get here such as getting your drivers license, but now I have had mine for about 5 years! Crazy! The planning started out like it was going to be overwhelming, but I think we got control of it now and things are coming together very well! As long as everyone is happy and enjoys the day, I'll be happy. Like I said in my other blog as long as I get to marry my sweet fiancé, I'll be the happiest girl in the world.Over the next couple of weeks I will be fixing this blog to get it to look how I want it to, so I'm sorry if things keep changing on here. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment