Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I. Love. Australia...

Guess what today is? Today, the 21st of June is exactly one year since I left for Australia! I am so glad that I decided to go:) It is probably the best or at least one of the best decisions that I have made, ya know..besides marrying Anthony and deciding to talk to the missionaries while I was there. It is definitely among the top best:) The timing was perfect, I know that the Lord had a hand in Anthony and I meeting and much more and even before this earthly life there was a plan for us and I couldn't ask for anything better! I'm so blessed! To think that if either one of us had decided to just do one little thing different, go a different way, spend a little more time in a store then we would have missed each other and that is crazy! Anyway, I'm very thankful to have Anthony and his family in my life. I'm excited for the next 18 days or what is to come at the end of the 18 days! It's weird to think that a year ago today that this would be a trip that would change my life(in the best way possible, of course) :) I'm so excited!!! and so happy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment