Thursday, June 23, 2011

Check. Check. Only One More Countdown...

These countdowns are just coming and going so fast except this last one, ya know? The wedding. Is taking forever to get here. haha. Let's just recap a little bit. We had the first countdown until my birthday, which was fabulous! Check! the next one was for Anthony's best friend Creed to come home from his mission! Yep, check that one off as well. Creed came home yesterday afternoon! It was so precious to see how happy Anthony was..just a couple tears of joy, just melted my heart. Thanks to me and my mother dearest I was able to get Anthony, Shy (Creed's girl), and I gate passes so we could see him right off of the plane! It was hilarious to see Creed's face when he first saw Anthony and then to see him hide as he waited for his carry on bag to be brought to him...haha..Then as he walked out that is when you see Anthony and Creed hug and the tears and all that cute stuff. Anyway, the rest of the time..driving and visiting all of their friends was basically Creed and Anthony reminiscing in their missions and talking about similarities and differences in the place, people, mission, anything having to do with Australia really. haha. It was a good day. Good to see people happy and it was good to finally meet Creed, I have been hearing all about him for the last 6 months..haha Now for the last countdown which Anthony and Creed both said I was "trunky" for is the wedding!! Don't let Anthony fool you, he is excited as well :) haha 16 Days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment