Monday, June 13, 2011

27. Twenty-Seven. 27. Twenty- Seven...

Since there are only 27 days until our wedding. I think it would be fun to list 27 things I just adore about Anthony! If he reads this I bet he says "Oh boy!" haha Well here we go..Oh and I should mention that these are in no particular order!

1. I love his little chuckle when I do/say something that was not meant to be funny.

2. I love how he calls me love or babe...There are some other good ones that I love but he probably will not like it if I shared, so I won't :)

3. I love his scruff on his chin ;)

4. I think he is just so darn cute in turquoise.

5. I love that he can smile with just his eyes, if he wants.

6. Being on the topic of smiles, I do love his sleepy smile! When he is just so tired!

7. Don't tell him this one, but I secret like it when he tickles me. I love how much enjoyment he gets out of it and how entertained he is with it..haha, but shhhh!

8. I love his hair cut, seriously! :)

9. I adore his jaw-line, weird I know, but I do:)

10. I love when he holds me hand, no matter where we are. Church, the car, the store, just anywhere!

11. I love that he likes that I am Native American.

12. I adore how hard working he is and how willing he is to work harder and doing so!

13. I love that he is an RM! The best one there is!

14. I adore the love he has for his family. I know I am in good hands!

15. He might get a little mad at me for this one, but I think he has the most adorable bum. ;)

16. I love how much he loves the Gospel and how important it is to him. He has the strongest faith.

17. I love how he is a small town boy, but isn't lost when it comes to the city.

18. I love how good he is with a gun! Seriously people, he could be a sniper!

19. I love his hands. Don't ask me why. I just do.

20. I like when he will give me a hug, even though he is all dirty and sweaty after working or playing basketball.

21. I adore it when he adores me. :)

22. I love his hugs and kisses in general. So precious!

23. I love how selfless he is. Always thinking of others!

24. I love when he gets excited for something, he's so cute!

25. I adore his sense of humor. He can ALWAYS make me laugh and make feel better. He just makes me so happy!

26. I love his "I love you"s and "my pretty girl"s...

27. Shoot. 27 already. Lame. I guess to end the list I should say I love him.

This list really could go on and on. I just love him and every bit of him. He is the best and everything and MORE that I could have asked for. I am so blessed to have met him and to have him in my life! I'm excited to marry him and start our life together. He truly is the greatest!

No comments:

Post a Comment