Monday, June 27, 2011

Meeting The Future...

This was our very first weekend that we met after he got home from his mission!!

   This post is about one whole day late, but yesterday June 26th was one year since Anthony and I met in lovely Australia. It is weird to think as we walked away from each other in the mall that we would be getting married a year later! :) Well, ya know basically a year later. A year and two weeks later. ha :) I know I say this a lot, but I am so excited to marry him! He is the bestest:) I'm super lucky and so blessed to have him in my life and I am so glad that I made the decision to go to Australia a year ago and actually say something to the missionaries! I am also thankful for Anthony going on a mission, there really are great blessings of a missionary! Anyway, the last year has probably...no definitely has been the best year of my life!

    This last Wednesday, Anthony and I got our marriage license! How crazy, right? Soon enough I will be a Carlton! Which reminds me this last weekend Anthony and his whole family and some ward friends were over and we were all outside and when it was time to go in Anthony's mom said "Carlton girls, it's time to go inside and go to bed." and Anthony came over to me and said "Soon that is going to mean you as well!" haha :) Also I will be going to the temple for my first time this week and I'm so excited, a bit nervous, but excited. Especially to share it with Anthony and his family and of course my family as well:) It's going to be a very busy couple of weeks, but it will be a good couple of weeks. 12 DAYS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment