Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Past Couple Days.

I'm officially no good at blogging.
Darn.
The last couple days have been pretty rough for me.
Something at work happened that really upset me. REALLY upset me.
Ask Husband or even Creed...
Even though Husband is away deer hunting he has been there for me and knows just what to say to make me smile, even though he may not know it. He's so sweet!
He says he is coming home tonight, too bad for me I have to work the RON at work and won't get home till 2am, IF the plane is on time...

Also, in the past couple days I have noticed the smell of jet fuel..like when I start my truck...
I knew it, my truck is a transformer! ;)
But still the joys of working at the airport, fresh smell of jet fuel in the air.
Yesterday, this lady at work was talking to this guy at my work (sorry I don't want to use names) Anyway, they were talking about their phones, they both have androids or droids..
Well the guy was like "I have an android" and the lady was like "oh..Mine is a droid."
The guy started laughing and said "They are the same thing..that's just like saying Frontier doesn't fly planes they fly AIRplanes hahahaha"
It was quite funny, maybe you had to be there. Probably.

Also, on the subject of planes or airplanes..
I suggested to Husband that when he is a pilot he should fly for Frontier so that when I pull the pin out and show it to him from the tarmac instead of saluting him and can just blow him a kiss :)
I don't think he was really into the idea.
He would have to use "That's my wife" a lot... haha

Well, That's all I got. I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment