Friday, October 21, 2011

Point Made.

Guess what today is for me?
A day off!
It's so weird, I don't even know what to do with myself.
I plan to clean the bathroom and do some laundry, but let's get real that stuff doesn't take all day or even close really. Hmmm...
What to do? What to do?
Well, while I figure out my day. I was going to share this story, but I can't find the link anymore, but it was an awesome moral story and made an excellent point.
I'll keep trying to find it, or if any of you know where I might find it please let me know, but I might just summarize it a bit for ya, but still be on the look out!

This story is about abortion...
There is a woman that just had a baby and she finds out that she is pregnant with her second, just a few weeks after giving birth to her first.
She decides that she doesn't want kids that close together and goes to her doctor and tells him that she would like an abortion. This doctor does not support abortion and decides to make a point to this lady. He says..

"Well, I have a better option. An option that is more safer for you."
The lady is relieved and wants to hear this idea.
He continues.

"Instead of aborting the baby, why don't you just euthanize your first born, the one you're holding in your arms? That way you can get some rest before this next baby is born and you still only have one child when it's all done. It is less risk for you."

The lady replies,
"No! That would be killing my baby! I can't kill my baby!"
She says stuff like that and freaks out for a minute...and then realizes the point the doctor was trying to make..

The doctor realizes he made his point and told  her that there really is no difference. If you're willing to give up that baby, why not the other one? ...

You really need to read the whole story, it makes such a great point! So if you can't tell I am against abortion!  I am Pro-life! I am also Pro-choice (to a point) if the choice only has to do with yourself. Abortion doesn't count, that little baby doesn't have a say, it doesn't have a voice. Besides MOST of the reasons people have them, want them are not an excuse. Besides that it's selfish. Anyway there is my little rant about abortion...

Well, off to Wal-Mart!

No comments:

Post a Comment