Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Birthday Boy!

Guess what today is?
Husband's birthday!!!
He is 22. Good heck!..jk. That's still so young!
So as you can already guess, this post is just for him.

Dear Sweetest Husband,

You are just so darn precious and cute.
I love your face and all of you, of course.
You are so hard working and take such good care of me.
You're always there for me and support me.
I adore you with all of my heart.
There is not one thing I would change about you, so please don't ever, ever, ever change.
I am so excited for our adventure together.
I am also really glad I don't have to send your present to Australia this year :)
You're amazing.
I could break out in song for you, but I won't.
Just know that I love you and only you.
I am the luckiest girl alive to be your wife. Seriously.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I love you, Boo. Always!

Love,
Wife :)


Just so you all know it took me forever to get husband to admit it was his birthday..actually to even admit he had a birthday. Stubborn bum, but it's ok it looks really cute in the jeans he wore today :)
He is probably going to read that and give me a "look".
Or..he might just do this chuckle I just love.
Anyway, Husbands birthday might not mean a lot to him, but it means a lot to me. I tried to make it special for him and make him feel like the birthday boy, I hope it worked.
He is super special to me. It just makes sense right?





No comments:

Post a Comment