Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sometimes...There Are HR's


I just want to share what I have to do at my job, quite frequently actually.
This last week it happened twice and the week before that...it happened twice.
It's kind of creepy, but kind of cool at the same time, depending on how you think about it.
You want to know what I have to put on an airplane on a weekly basis?
HR's or Human Remains...
No joke, we go and pick them up from cargo and bring them to our plane or sometimes they come in on our plane and we have to get them out of the pit, which can a be a real challenge sometimes.
Well, the first HR we had to get this week they sent my mommy dearest and I.
We took pictures.
ENJOY!


It is just sitting there when we pull up.


I get to drive it in that cart..

Just waiting for the plane to upload this..person.

and we get to move cute puppies too. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment